Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Welcoming Spring with The MOMS, Burlington Coat Factory and Wendy Williams


All thanks goes to The MOMS (Denise Albert and Melissa Gerstein) and Burlington for inviting me and other bloggers to attend the Wendy Williams Mamarazzi Event to celebrate Wendy’s new novel Hold Me in Contempt.  As a special thank you, Burlington gifted the first 50 bloggers to RSVP gift cards to help us get ‘red carpet’ ready for the big event. Burlington has the latest styles and brand names for up to 65% off department store prices!!! #Howyoudoing 

This time last year I was a little over 1 month postpartum and because nothing fit, leggings became my new “BFF”. Unfortunately, spring arrived sooner than expected and all of a sudden it was time to put away the winter coats and over sized sweaters. So this year, I was excited to head to Burlington to spruce up my spring wardrobe.

As the season slowly changed from that dreaded winter to blissful spring, I ran to Burlington Coat Factory to look for the perfect outfit for the Wendy Williams Mamarazzi Event.  I couldn’t imagine going somewhere else.  Burlington makes it so easy for busy moms without a lot of time, like me, to search for the perfect outfit. All departments were clearly labeled and staff was on the floor to answer any questions you may have.  I found this amazing cobalt blue blazer ($39.99)  to wear over a black and white chevron dress ($16.98) at Burlington. 
 
 
 
Although I found several other outfits, I fell in love with these sportswear separates. Here’s why:

1. Cobalt blue is on fire this season and I have a feeling that it is here to stay for a while. That means I will get tons of wear from this blazer.

2. I love chevron in any color! It just so happens that it looks amazing with this blazer.

3. You can wear both items dressed up or dressed down.
4. And finally, at 65% off department store prices, I only spent $6.97 of my own money on the blazer and dress!!! GET EXCITED!!!
 
Here are some other images from the event courtesy of The MOMS:
 
 
 
 
Melissa and Denise look amazing in their Burlington finds!
 
 
 
 
How you doing Wendy!!!  Wendy looked beautiful and well put together, as always. And as an Independent Beauty Consultant with Mary Kay, I couldn't help but notice how flawless Wendy's skin and makeup was; love love loved it!!!

In Wendy's newest novel Hold Me in Contempt, Kimberly Kind is trying to get beyond her roots. A successful, beautiful, smart lawyer, she’s finally finding direction in her life and getting out of the streets. But a terrible accident threatens to throw her carefully laid plans off course. Now Kim’s hiding a huge secret… one that could threaten everything.

Enter King. A perfect mix of Justin Timberlake and David Beckham, the man oozes sex and has more swagger than anyone Kim’s ever met. Their chemistry is off the charts. But after passion-filled nights, the intensity of their emotions takes both of them by surprise.

Love was not supposed to be an option. Now it’s the only thing holding them together. When their pasts come back with a vengeance, can love possibly be enough?

 
It was a great event and I am so thankful to have received a $50.00 gift card from Burlington to look my absolute best. 
 
Disclaimer: I was not compensated for this post. I was given a gift card to shop prior to attending the event to look my very best. All opinions are my own.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment